Monday, July 9, 2012

Steven Greer is right

After reading many interviews with Greer, I can finally appreciate his position.  He is quite clear.  Essentially he is trying to approach the UFO field with an enlightened point of view, of trust and not fear.  I for one, support this effort on his part.  I think its the best chance we have to get the most optinal outcome for our planet.
Essentially, good and bad judgements should be replaced with love and understanding, which are the true positions of power.  If you come in fear, then you are more vulnerable than if you come with love in your heart.
For example, if I come to a criminal with love in my heart I am much more likely to avoid conflict than if I approach with fear.  Likewise, if I approach a holy man with love, he is more likely to reciprocate a greater share of wisdom that if I come in fear.
Love and understanding makes sense irregardless of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment